GH Capital Partners has extensive domestic and international experience in arranging capital from leading institutional sources. The principals have extensive experience as operating executives which provides exceptional clarity to financing sources on strategic and operational issues. This leads to less time spent on due diligence and faster closings.
GH Capital arranges the following types of financing:
- senior debt
- venture debt
- mezzanine debt
- structured finance
- venture capital
GH Capital Partners provides a full range of services through to closing. These services are available individually or as part of a comprehensive approach to capital raising.
- preparation of business plans
- development of complete financial models
- development of financing strategies with corresponding capital structures
- preparation of financing memorandums and other selling documents
- identification of appropriate financing sources
- solicitation of term sheets
- execution of due diligence reviews
- negotiation of definitive agreements
- review of closing documents
GH Capital Partners also provides services to companies that need to restructure or re-capitalize due to impending bankruptcy or repayment demands from lenders.
Approach to Capital Raising
The principals of GH Capital Partners have arranged sophisticated multi-million dollar domestic and international financings and structured derivatives through leading Wall Street investment banks and public markets. Based on this experience, GH Capital Partners has developed a three step process:
- develop an in-depth understanding of the client's strategic objectives, growth strategy and financing needs
- analyze operations to determine if there are any constraints to the strategy that may affect capital raising
- develop financing alternatives that blend capital required with the lowest cost structure available
GH Capital Partners arranges capital through leading financial institutions and funds and does not typically seek capital from individuals or angels.