Some of the more interesting articles I have read recently:
- "Go where it is darkest: When company, country, currency and commodity risk collide!" Professor Damodoran, the dean of valuation and NYU professor, tells us we should invest where it is hardest to value the company and then provides a straightforward valuation spreadsheet for a real example.
- A well done e-book on design thinking for services is here on Issuu
- You have to read U.S. Department of Defense Report – "Preparing for War in the Robotic Age". Much easier now to have your own army.
- "IBM’s Emerging Market Strategy Has 3 Pillars". Interesting because it is IBM.
- "What Maslow’s Hierarchy Won’t Tell You About Motivation". The 2014 schema from HBS to better understand your customer. Worth reading. Next year's will be good also.
- "The Emerging Architecture Of Internet Applications" lays the ground work for the future elimination of governments and corporations. May take awhile but an attractive idea. Make sure to read all the referenced articles if you think about a new world order.
- "It's Not the End of Apps". Excellent article about the future direction of apps, notification and UI.
- From Google+: What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, Google. I hope this was written by someone in marketing at Google :)